Flavorganics is a sub division of Elan Inc. Elan Inc. is a privately held business that has been in operation for over 30 years. Our offices and production facility are located in Newark, NJ. We are dedicated to producing the highest quality natural and synthetic products available in the flavor and fragrance industry.
As an innovator in natural aromatic chemicals for over 10 years, our research & development team brings the latest technology together with our customer's current needs for one of the finest flavorings in the field.
We are proud to be one of the few aromatic producers that makes all of our products USA.
Elan Inc. is comprised of two major divisions - Elan Chemical Co. and Elan Vanilla Co.
Elan Chemical Co. produces aromatic chemical intermediates for the flavor & fragrance industry. This accounts for approximately 75% of our chemical business. The remaining 25% serves the pharmaceutical and petrochemical field.
Elan Vanilla Co. is a leading worldwide producer of vanilla products for the top ice-cream producers and bakeries. We also provide custom manufacturing on a strictly confidential basis.